Our family has had a garden for the past two years and this year isn't any different. We just planted our garden this past week. We all got out there and worked hard. All except mom, but she is pregnant so she has an excuse. Gardening is a lot of work, but well worth it in the end. What we plant...
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Peppers (jalapenos, sweet red and sweet yellow)
Green Beans
Zucchini
Lettuce
Radishes
Carrots
Basel
Chives
Mint
These are the main things we plant. Gardening is a lot cheaper then buying all that food at the store and it's something that the whole family can take care of and help with. We really enjoy our garden.
I love to make salsa with the tomatoes we get. I make really, really, really good salsa! We eat a lot of salsa in the summer. :-)
~Cynthia
We plant pretty much the same things.I also plant watermelon and cantaloupe and a few others.Where did you guys find your yellow sweet and red sweet peppers? I have been looking for them and also for the different tomatoes.I never can seem to find them.
ReplyDeleteI worked on planting my garden this week too! You'll have to share your salsa recipe.
ReplyDelete