Well Sunday mornings can be quite crazy without planning ahead. I don't find time to cook big breakfasts on Sunday morning, and make it to church on time. So we make meals ahead of time that are easy. Here's one of our favorite easy to heat meals. And if your kiddos are already dressed in Sunday clothes before they eat, then this is a pretty no mess meal.Sausage Balls
3 1/2 cups Bisquick
1 lb. sausage
2 eggs
10 oz. grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
Mix Bisquick, sausage and cheese with hands. Add eggs and milk. Mix until all moist. Roll into balls. (I use a small ice cream scoop to make balls) Bake 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
I always double the recipe and only use a 16 oz. block of cheese for the double batch. This makes four sacks of sausage balls that I freeze and we pull out for Sunday breakfast.
Looks like I found that wonderful recipe :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, I'll give it a whirl.
YUMMM! I'm going to have to try these they look and sound good.
ReplyDelete