

To have a fast cookie snack around, make your dough and freeze it on cookie sheets. Then put them in freezer bags for when you want them. This is a great way to have just a few cookies at a time or a quick thing to take somewhere on a busy day. I love to just bake a few for my husband right before he comes home on his late work nights. Fresh homemade and quick. We have a baking day, where we make our own bread and do other baking and freezing items. This is one of the easy things to do on that day. Along with muffins, waffles, and rolls. The kids all love to help in the kitchen and we get lots of items made and frozen.
How many freezers do you have?? I think we need another one! LOL! I have not done freezer cooking in so long and I miss it terribly! I was getting ready to do some when Jacob died...I am ready again, though!
ReplyDeletecan you use any cookie dough recipe to do this?
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your blog, thanks for sharing your wisdom!
ReplyDeleteYes, I bet pretty much any cookie dough recipe would work.
ReplyDelete