This is one of the big money savers in our home. I just give my husband and boys their haircuts. This saves us 50 dollars or more each time, and it's at least every 3-4 weeks. I just buy a set of clippers at Wal*mart for 10-20 dollars and they last about a year or more before they start to get dull, and give them all haircuts on the back porch. Even during the winter, we just try and catch a warmer day to do them. They even have little instructional videos with some of the clipper sets, and I have seen instructional videos at the library if you are looking to start.
We girls go to supercuts training studio and get free haircuts. (They are on the north side of the city but easy to find.) Here's their phone number to call and get information on free cutting times and how to get to their location 840-1086 . I always go really early in the morning, at least 20 minutes before they start their haircuts, that way I don't have to wait in line.
No comments:
Post a Comment